MARCH 24 WDSD RADIO SHOW
Miguel Valdez, The Red Door Restaurant & Wine Bar's new executive chef. A San Diego native, the supremely talented toque was raised in the barrio where, as a youth, his beloved family garden was torched by drug users and he learned to be resourceful through the support of strong women in his life.
Temecula wine pioneer Ray Falkner is interviewed by Mike Bragg at the Family Winemaker's Event
TELL WDSD WHERE TO GO!
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- Good News for Craft Beer Distilled from Brewers' Conference
- Holiday season -- time to stock the wine cupboard
- Sabuku Sushi: a Finer Grade of Fish
- MONDAY NOVEMBER 28
- Addison at The Grand Del Mar Makes the Top 100 List for Best Restaurants for 2011: LA and SF Shut Out
- Waddling Into the Sunset
- Miguel's Cocina in Carlsbad: An Affordable Fiesta
- EVENT ARCHIVE
- Details Emerge About Burlap - The Restaurant
- An Amtrak & Avis Wine Country Weekend